Solutions Specialist (Customer Engagement)
Join us - you can be anywhere on the East Coast!
- Permanent Opportunity
- Anywhere on the East Coast!
As Solution Specialist (pre-sales) for Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CRM) within our Dynamics Solutions team you will be a leader within our Dynamics team and responsible for key pre-sales duties including:
- You will pro-actively contribute to the maintenance and building of the sales pipeline, updating and keeping it current
- You will work with Empired Client Executives in qualifying prospective Dynamics 365 opportunities and positioning appropriate technologies.
- Develop customer relationships as a trusted advisor, understanding customer’s challenges, requirements, and business objectives as well as unique market drivers as you shape their value based Microsoft solution
- You will assist in identifying and creatively solving complex customer problems, working with Solution Architects and other Solution Specialists across Australia and New Zealand in envisioning and enabling critical processes, and fundamentally helping the customer to achieve their objectives. You will assist with the identification, pursuit and closure of strategic business development activities while providing architectural advice on existing projects
- You will estimate the effort for the project opportunities and contribute towards sales documents including proposals, RFx responses, presentations and statements of work to support these engagements.
- Develop and conduct demonstrations of Dynamics 365 and Power Platform solutions to prospective and current clients
- You will educate the market, through blogs, events and social media and be responsible for demonstrating and proactively promoting Empired’s Dynamics 365 and Power Platform capabilities, communicating the product roadmap and leading conversations regarding product licencing
- Foster and develop relationships with key partners including Microsoft and Dynamics 365 ISV solutions providers.
- Contribute towards the developer of customer case studies, Empired Go-To-Markets and internal practice initiatives
Demonstrated experience as Lead or Principal Architect in the delivery of Microsoft Technologies along with a strong background in pre-sales, product demonstrations and delivering complex solutions. You will be commercially savvy across the latest business trends to help set the vision and high-level architecture for our clients.
Reach out today!
Apply for this position