Provide technical expertise and be responsible for architecting high quality, complex cross-product cloud solutions.
As a Solutions Architect within our Digital Practice, you will engage with our clients to provide technical expertise and be responsible for architecting high quality, complex cross-product cloud solutions.
- Engage with clients and our partners to define and develop solutions to realise strategic benefits for our clients
- Have broad knowledge and understanding of information systems architectures, technical infrastructure architectures and emerging cloud-based service, and feel comfortable providing thought leadership in this space
- Keep abreast of key IT industry trends and determine if and how they can help solve our customer problems
- Provide technical thought-leadership and presales expertise to support sales teams to position complex solutions that drive business value
- Understand our clients’ business drivers, goals and desired outcomes from technology solutions
- Provide detailed technical explanations and mentorship to architects and developers, while also being able to clearly articulate complex solutions to non-technical clients and stakeholders
You will be someone with leadership qualities who proactively seeks effective approaches to tasks and problems and sets a high professional standard for themselves and others. You will have excellent written and oral communication skills along with enterprise experience building and architecting projects that consist of cloud PaaS and IaaS offerings.
We are looking for an experienced Cloud Solutions Architect with the following:
- An infectious, positive, can-do attitude and driven to continually improve
- Demonstrated hands-on experience as a solutions architecture
- A background in software development (.Net preferable), and are comfortable on the tools when the need arises
- Experience architecting enterprise-level solutions ranging from, Digital transformations to Architecting with Legacy systems (with an eye to modernise)
- Comfortable creating technical and business focussed documentation, diagrams, presentations and more
- Experience engaging in technical pre-sales, including tender responses and estimations would be beneficial
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and / or industry certification & experience
- Have knowledge of Agile project management and delivery methods.
Apply for this position