Service Delivery Manager ID: 142
We are looking for SDM to service one of our bigger accounts. working with Microsoft cloud CMS technical environment.
- Work for employer who values career growth
- Flexible work environment and excellent culture
- Working on one of our key clients
This is an exciting opportunity to join Empired in a hybrid delivery management and account management capacity. Joining the dynamic and growing team in the heart of Sydney, you will provide a central conduit between Empired's customers, our Services Teams and our sales office, working with the Empired Account Management team to ensure the delivery of quality services . This role will be working with all areas of Empired involved in the delivery of services, project work and the uplift of Empired services within our customers by developing customer relationships, managing deliverables and ensuring customers are aware of the Empired services catalogue at appropriate operational levels.
- Delivery Management
- Ensuring Empired meets and/or exceeds its obligations as per the contract deliverables including SLA’s, OLA’s and KPI’s.
- Ensuring Empired achieves a high level of client satisfaction with respect to delivery of all required services.
- Work collaboratively with operations teams to achieve the delivery of the contracted day to day operational services
- Ensure Empired and customer expectations are met as part of our strategic alignment.
- Manage the billing, financials and reporting for your clients.
- Support the whole contract lifecycle from negotiation to implementation, renewal and transition
- Provide effective and timely information to the managers of service delivery teams to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction is achieved
- Ensure that effective communication on the services delivered is provided to customers (including month or weekly service delivery reports) with the agreed timeframes
- Act as the first point of service escalation for resolver groups to our clients.
- Drive continual services improvement initiatives across the account that benefit both Empired and the Client
- Drive risk management to ensure risks are identified, assessed, mitigations defined, and the risks are maintained.
- Maintain and develop relationships with key customer stakeholders
- Several years commercial and operational experience as a Service Delivery Coordinator or Manager
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the aptitude to ensure win/win situations for all parties
- Excellent customer relationship building and management skills
- Proven experience in building sustainable business relationships with the customer at all levels
- Experience in change management across a multi-disciplined, matrix team structure
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Extensive knowledge of contract management issues
- Ability to take ownership of and manage small scale projects
- ITIL qualifications and/or experience of service delivery management within an ITIL framework
- Strong budget management skills
If you are a natural communicator, are widely experienced in building stakeholder relationships, are renowned for your ability to listen, and have a passion for technology this is the role for you!
Empired is an Australian-owned and headquartered digital services provider with the breadth and depth to enable mid to large sized enterprises to tap into tomorrow’s advantage today.
Empired helps organisations across Australasia to transform, thrive and stay relevant as digital businesses in an ever-changing world. Using technology as the enabler, we assist businesses to engage customers, increase efficiency, improve productivity and achieve competitive advantage.
Apply for this position