Lead Finance & Operations Consultant
Join the largest Business Applications - F&O team in the country
- Work from any of our major cities
- Award winning team
- Hybrid working
We are a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their businesses by harnessing the power of technology. Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the last ten years in a row, we are a diverse, values-driven organisation of over 325,000 team members in more than 50 countries.
Now is the time to join our Australian and New Zealand business as we rapidly expand - purposefully investing into specific technology capabilities whilst designing and driving integrated strategies and solutions across our business lines.
As our Lead Dynamics 365 FO Finance Consultant you will be guiding our teams and managing delivery of client outcomes. We would expect you to have deep expertise in Dynamics FO and have a broad understanding of architecting cross-product solutions.
You’ll make an impact through:
- Assuming a leadership role on client engagements
- Working with project teams and clients to define the critical business objectives, critical success factors and the necessary activities to make sure the body of work we are conducting is of measurable business value and has the necessary change enablement focus
- Producing Solution Design artefacts that translate business requirements into solution design
- Actively facilitate focus groups or workshops and run client interviews.
- 8+ years consulting, and implementation of D365FO
- Deep functional knowledge of finance
- Broad range of experience and understanding of Microsoft and industry standard IT technologies
- Expert knowledge of D365 for Finance modules with demonstrable capability of leading and directing presales, complex projects and internal delivery initiatives
- Benefit from learning for life – we offer a huge variety of in-person and digital learning courses, partnering with leading providers like Pluralsight, Harvard Managementor, Harvard Spark and Coursera, offering external certifications and opportunities to grow your resume.
- Have flexibility to work your way - we aim to build an environment where everyone can enjoy a positive work-life balance. We champion remote working – though you’ll like want to check out our beautiful offices - and are in the process of making ‘truly flexible’ working arrangements the day-to-day reality for our people.
- Contribute to society - We offer opportunities to use your skills to help society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. Our CSR program provides opportunities to give back to not for profit and social enterprise organisations that are aligned to our values. We also help our clients transform towards more sustainable business models, and we are committed to becoming a netzero business by 2030.
- For more on life at Capgemini and to hear from our own people, visit: https://www.capgemini.com/au-en/employee-stories/
- We are committed to equal opportunities for all – we work to recruit and retain a talented and diverse workforce. We strongly encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age.
For more information, contact me directly on 02108681758, email your cv through to firstname.lastname@example.org, or hit apply!
Apply for this position