Senior Experience Design Consultant
Design will be in your DNA. Customers and driving modern solutions to fruition will be what gets you out of bed. Empired could be for you!
Our Experience Designers:
Are experts of customer centred design principles and usability testing methods and are passionate about delivering superior customer experiences.
- Have an innate sense of – and strong opinion about – good usability when it comes to applications.
- Love to use creative user research methods to gain critical insights about what users really want.
- Strategic thinking and positing aligned to business challenges or opportunities
- Can confidentially facilitate and conduct workshops and interviews with users and key stakeholders.
- Are experienced in choosing & delivering the right UX tools for the job at hand, for example user research, user journey maps, personas, sitemaps, sketches, interactive wireframes & prototypes etc.
- Expertly present recommendations, to both team members and clients, on functionality, content, and navigation that are considerate of the project timeline & scope.
- Enjoy working as part of a delivery team and collaborating with their peers to design high quality digital products and websites.
- Are experienced in utilising behavioral analytics, customer research findings and digital analytics to drive UI design and journey optimisation.
- Help drive the UX process and offering within the Digital practice and across the whole of Empired.
- Leading and assisting with pre-sales activities, including educating clients on why UX is critical to delivering successful products and websites.
- Mentorship, guidance and support for the UX team in Sydney and the wider team nationally
We are looking for passionate people who are highly motivated and client focused. Intergen has a vibrant culture and aims to give the best to its people. So, if you like scaling to new heights and working with the latest Microsoft solutions then you’ll slot right in.
Have you got?
- Demonstrated experience delivering UX led Digital solutions for clients, from websites to internal facing applications
- Multimedia Specialist
- Experience designing, developing digital assets that could include animations, imaging, presentations, games, audio and video clips
- Experience with Multimedia software tools including interactive graphics
- Experience performing user research and user testing.
- Experience in creating customer journey maps and personas.
- Excellent communication skills with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Experience Analysing and designing large web based applications applying a mixture of artistry and creativity Strong background in delivering ecommerce solutions for clients
- Excellent knowledge of UX/CX industry best practices such as WCAG
Why join us?
Because it means being part of an exceptionally talented group of people that deliver leading edge advice and solutions to our clients.
We want you to love it here as much as we love having you! So, aside from offering a great job in fantastic locations with plenty of opportunities to train and progress your career we offer; health insurance, mobile phone plans covered by us, travel insurance and so much more.
Head on over to our website to really get to know us and find out more about who we are and what we get up to.
We really want to hear from you, even if it's just to ask some questions, or to have a chat in confidence. Email Sam Hooper Talent Experience Business Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org
Empired and Intergen are committed to considering all applications for employment from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, race or skin colour, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, family or carer’s responsibility, pregnancy, religion or political opinion, or national origin
Apply for this position