Senior Developer - Customer Engagement Operations
Our Business Applications practice is growing; we're looking for some fresh faces in our Customer Engagement Operations Team!
- Do you like working directly with clients?
- Are you interested in a role that has variety of work?
- Do you want to work with a supportive, fun team?
- Then we have the role for you!
As a Senior Developer within our Customer Engagement Operations team, you’ll define, develop, test and maintain software applications to meet the required business outcomes for our clients. You will be involved in writing code, testing and analysing software programs and applications. As a developer in the Operations team you will be involved in providing the ongoing support for our clients by either working in a team or independently working directly with our clients.
You will be passionate, highly motivated and client-focused. Intergen has a vibrant culture and aims to get the best out of its people so if you like striving to new heights and working with the latest solutions then you’ll slot right in.
You will have:
- Extensive commercial experience in installation, configuration, and development of Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement
- Have existing skills with or be keen to develop capability within the Power Platform including PowerApps, Power Automate and PowerBI
- Confidence working directly with clients, and aptitude for gaining a thorough understanding of their vision will be huge strengths
- A hunger for knowledge with the passion to learn about the latest innovations in the industry, which you will enjoy sharing with the wider team
Aside from offering a great job in a great city with an awesome team, we offer ongoing support and development for your future career growth, an awesome social calendar – weekly social gatherings, team sports events, a focus on health and wellbeing, including a flexible Work from Home program, sporting teams, discounted health insurance and much more!
Apply online today for further information.
Apply for this position