Senior Consultant (UI Developer)
Empired's Modern Work, & Digital Services practice are looking for a passionate & talented Senior UI Developer to join the team!
- Based Melbourne or Sydney-The choice is yours!
- Permanent opportunity
- Start ASAP
We’re looking for a passionate Senior UI developer who loves to create simple, intuitive and engaging digital experiences for customers and most importantly their users. The successful applicant will be responsible for developing interfaces across our Digital Experience solutions, helping to drive the technical roadmap, championing standards compliance, accessibility and user experience.
Collaboration with all teams, especially the Creative and UX teams, is key to success. Your skills and expertise will be required through a project to ensure the final product we deliver meets the highest standards possible and provides a great user experience across all supported browsers and devices. You will love solving problems, enjoy working as part of a team and will be passionate about technology.
Our Senior UI Consultants:
- Are experts in their field, who love to architect and deliver high quality, semantic and standards compliant responsive interfaces across various platforms.
- Love to stay up to date with the latest technologies and frameworks, to ensure we’re using the right technologies at the right time.
- Enjoy working as part of a delivery team and collaborating with their peers to design high quality digital products, custom application development and websites.
- Defining robust technical approaches and producing estimations.
- Drive the interface technical roadmap and standards within the digital experience team.
- Mentor and inspire team members to help them improve their skills and quality of delivery.
- Show a strong commitment to Empired’s core values.
Experience and Qualifications
- At least 5 years commercial Interface development experience
- Excellent experience working with Adobe products, such as Photoshop, to cut up PSDs and Figma (bringing ideas and design to life)
- Excellent understanding of source control solutions like GIT or SVN
- Experience developing CMS driven applications, Optimizely ( formally known as Episerver), Sana Commerce, Kentico, Umbraco or Sitecore
- Experience integrating with REST APIs
- Experience working with task runners, such as Gulp & Grunt
- Experience working within an Agile environment
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and / or industry certification & experience
- Experience working within a digital agency
- Experience developing e-commerce applications
What we offer
Aside from offering a great job in a fantastic CBD location with plenty of opportunities to learn and progress, a passionate team & work environment that fosters great culture and champions work-life balance, we also offer social club participation with monthly events, monthly & quarterly business updates to promote transparency & team engagement, discounted health insurance, mobile phone plans covered by us and so much more.
Reach out to us now to apply for the role or have a quick chat!
Empired is an Australian-owned and headquartered digital services provider with the breadth and depth to enable mid to large-sized enterprises to tap into tomorrow’s advantage today.
Empired helps organisations across Australasia to transform, thrive and stay relevant as digital businesses in an ever-changing world. Using technology as the enabler, we assist businesses to engage customers, increase efficiency, improve productivity and achieve competitive advantage
Apply for this position