Senior Consultant- Identity
An exciting opportunity to join our dynamic Modern Workplace Sydney Team.
- Permanent Opportunity
- Work with industry leaders and innovative thinkers
- Start ASAP
As a Microsoft IAM Security Consultant based in our Sydney office, your role will see you provide proactive advice and solutions for organisations on how to operate securely and effectively in hybrid environments while using many diverse devices and services. Simultaneously, you will lead the planning and delivery of new solutions, business projects and improvements, centred on Microsoft technologies.
Success in this role is having effective stakeholder relationship management skills coupled with a passion for quality, delivery and technology. You will act as a mentor to your colleagues and enjoy working in a tight knit, national team.
- Take ownership of consultancy, configuration engagements and solution delivery, working with peers and clients to ensure successful delivery.
- Architect, design and develop solutions for IAM, mobility and security.
- Implement Identity and Access solutions and ensuring solution outcomes are delivered to expected timelines.
- Lead Technical conversations with key business stakeholders.
- Preparation and compilation of technical documentation.
- Mentor and provide guidance to junior team members.
- Provide technical support including recommendations on new configurations and integration of new solutions into existing environments.
- 6+ years’ experience in architecture, design and delivery - specifically in Active Directory, Identity and Access Management
- Production of high-quality technical artefacts and contributions (Roadmaps, Designs, As-built, presentations)
- Proven experience in designing and implementing Microsoft Identity Management solutions (specifically around on-premise based Identity Management with Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM) and its predecessor Forefront Identity Manager (FIM) 2010 + R2.
- Expert experience and knowledge of Microsoft stack tools such as AD, Azure AD, ADDS, ADFS
- Advanced experience and knowledge of IAM tools.
- Proven experience in Azure AD, Azure B2B, Azure B2C, Azure SSO, Azure Apps.
- Strong PowerShell and other scripting
- On premise to Cloud migrations.
- A strong foundation across the Microsoft security stack is a must
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Recent and relevant certifications
Joining Empired you will get to work on some great projects with a varied mix of customers. There are days you will be in the Empired office and other days will see you working directly on client sites. One thing we can assure you is no two days will be the same.
Sound like a role you would like to explore further? Reach out today - we look forward to speaking with you soon.
Empired is an Australian-owned and headquartered digital services provider with the breadth and depth to enable mid to large-sized enterprises to tap into tomorrow’s advantage today.
Empired helps organisations across Australasia to transform, thrive and stay relevant as digital businesses in an ever-changing world. Using technology as the enabler, we assist businesses to engage customers, increase efficiency, improve productivity and achieve competitive advantage.
Apply for this position