12 month ongoing fixed term contract for a Network engineer in Melbourne to work on a major upgrade project.
- Melbourne based with flexible working arrangements
- Citrix NetScaler moving to F5 and Palo Alto
- Excellent career opportunities available
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our Platforms Practice as a Network Engineer. You will thrive in an environment that sees you actively engaged with customers and have an intimate understanding of business goals and challenges.
We are looking for passionate people who are highly motivated and client-focused. Empired has a vibrant culture and aims to give the best to its people. So, if you like scaling to new heights and working with the latest Microsoft solutions then you’ll slot right in.
Have you got?
- CCIE (Desirable), CCNP/CCNA Certifications. Voice/Collaboration experience would be advantageous.
- F5 Load Balancing experience (LTM, DNS etc).
- Citrix ADC/NetScaler experience advantageous.
- Firewall Experience. Ideally Checkpoint, Palo Alto
- Deploying & Supporting VPNs and Remote Access.
- Azure experience would be advantageous.
- Understanding of security technologies and secure architecture.
- Maintaining the security, availability and performance of network infrastructure technology and services.
- Proven experience in creating IT roadmaps, technology roadmaps, capacity plans, infrastructure overview diagrams, provide formal proposals and quotes.
- Demonstrated experience in working directly with clients to scope and analyse complex business requirements and delivering solutions to meet their outcomes.
- Have outstanding communication, negotiation and influencing skills.
Because it means being part of an exceptionally talented group of people that deliver leading edge advice and solutions to our clients.
We want you to love it here as much as we love having you! So, aside from offering a great job in fantastic locations with plenty of opportunities to train and progress your career we offer; mobile phone allowance, flexibility to work in the way that brings out the best in you and so much more.
Head on over to our website www.empired.com to really get to know us and find out more about who we are and what we get up to.
We really want to hear from you, even if it's just to ask some questions, or to have a chat in confidence.
Apply online today!
Apply for this position