Lead/Senior Consultant - Dynamics 365 Business Central - Melbourne
Join our well known Dynamics Business Central team and work from any of the major cities in Australia
Join Empired and work with some of the industry's most talented leaders.
- We are known for our culture
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Bring your Logistics/Manufacturing background
As a Lead/Senior Consultant you'll work closely with our clients to understand their business processes and key objectives to design and consult on solutions within Dynamics NAV/Business Central. You’ll take ownership for the implementation, configuration and delivery of projects as well as prepare for and conduct Dynamics solutions demos and pre sales presentations. We have projects lined up for you!
What you'll own
What you'll own
- Assist customers with requirements gathering, Fit Gap Analysis, document the outcome as user stories and development specifications
- Map requirements against Business Central capabilities and support the solution architect to design advanced and innovative solutions
- Prepare customised training materials and deliver training
- Help customers define their data migration strategy and provide expert advice about data cleansing
- Provide support during User Acceptance Testing and post Go Live
- Strong NAV or Business Central Finance, Sales and Purchasing modules rollout and implementation experience are essential
- Experience with NAV or Business Central Inventory & Warehousing, Manufacturing, Jobs or Service modules is desirable
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Stakeholder Management
- With 1,000 professionals across 4 countries, we're a big company with a small feel – we are a welcoming, connected 'family' with a personal approach
- We provide ongoing support and development for your future career growth
- We make sure you are connected to your colleagues with the latest technologies
- Our offices are trendy and modern, with the latest technology and ergonomic equipment
- We have an awesome social calendar – weekly social gatherings, team sports events
- We focus on health and wellbeing, including a flexible Work from Home program, fresh fruit, sporting teams, discounted health insurance and much more!
- We have a fantastic reward and recognition program
- We’re ASX listed - be rewarded and share in our success with our Employee Share Plans
- We’re a Microsoft Gold Partner!
- Deloitte Technology Fast 50 two years running!
- With 10+ MVPs you’ll learn and work with the industry's brightest leaders
Apply for this position