L2 Server Engineer
L2 Server Engineer to work on client site for one of Australia's leading consultancies.
- Industry Leading Client
- Fast paced environment
- Permanent opportunity
Based within IT operations, the Wintel/Active Directory Engineer will be working with the Active Directory database for maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Working within the Active Directory database for maintenance, recovery and troubleshooting
- Group Policy design, management and troubleshooting
- DHCP Server management and IP address management
- Proficiency in scripting PowerShell
- Configuration, administration and migration plus on-going support of multiple Exchange, Azure, VMWare and O365 environments.
- Proactive monitoring, issue resolution and request management via a ticketing system.
- Development and maintenance of process automation
- Looking after our customers needs and delivering quality outcomes
- Analysing problems and resolve issues with both short-term workarounds and long-term solutions
- Creating and configuring Active Directory sites and site-links
- Strong L2/3 Wintel experience
- Microsoft Operational support experience
- Analysing existing performance trends and recommending adjustments or changes
- Analysing audit and security information
- Monitoring system reliability and availability
- Translate technical issues into understandable business language for end-users
- Work collaboratively in teams with various levels of staff, across the organisation
- Develop and write technical documentation
- Proven success managing enterprise scale Citrix & VMWare environments
- Expert AD/LDAP, ADFS skills
- Public Key infrastructure experience
- Hitachi Storage
- VMWare VCP
- Hands on experience with Exchange, Skype for Business, SCOM and Powershell
- Exchange and O365 administration experience
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now!
Apply for this position