DevOps Consultant - MS AZURE
Exciting opportunity to join a highly reputable accredited AZURE Expert MSP.
- Adelaide CBD / Remote
- Australia's #1 'Azure Expert' MSP
Join us as we embark on an exciting growth phase. Last year we joined an elite group of companies that hold the Azure Expert MSP accreditation.
At Empired, we are very clear in our strategic intent and mission for our customers, and we’re extremely focused on how these goals and plans will translate to the delivery of value as they undertake the next phase of their IT journeys with us.
You will be responsible for designing and deploying cutting-edge solutions across Microsoft public Cloud environments. You will show familiarity with a range of technology specialisations and business trends. As an Azure specialist you will grow deep and expert knowledge of Azure technologies to enable you to propose the most appropriate solutions to our clients.
- Demonstrated 2-4 years of consulting and implementation experience in Microsoft solutions
- Hands on experience in designing, building and implementing Microsoft solutions based around Azure (Iaas and PaaS)
- Experience with implementing and supporting:
- Azure Blueprints, Azure policies, and Azure Bicep
- Azure network topologies and technologies;
- Automation of Azure monitoring, alerting, and logging tools (Azure Monitor / Log Analytics)
- Azure HA/DR, scaling, and backup solutions (ASR, Azure Backup)
- Strong experience with Azure DevOps (CI/CD pipelines), including the automation of infrastructure builds, configuration and release management (using either PowerShell, Azure CLI, Terraform, or other tools)
- Experience with Azure migrations, including initial workload assessments and associated architecture of Azure services to meet requirements
- Knowledge of infrastructure solutions, specifically in relation to Microsoft Azure and Office 365, platform migration, system security, enterprise directories, and cloud technologies
- Experience in development for cloud-based applications
- Strong exposure to large Azure implementations
- Experience in Cloud migration assessments and infrastructure migrations to Azure Cloud
- Strong consulting capabilities, stakeholder management and customer focused approach
- Implement, configure and ensure delivery of Microsoft solutions based around Azure
- Work with team members to drive successful delivery of innovative projects, including the design, implementation and operation of Microsoft Azure solutions
- Build relationships with our clients to analyse and define business requirements and/or project scope
- Participate in presentations and demonstrations, designing solutions, implementation, and delivery of projects
- Contribute to our national library of Azure architecture standards, runbooks, best practises, and other IP
- Have existing Microsoft Azure certifications
Empired is digital services provider with the breadth and depth to enable mid to large sized enterprises to tap into tomorrow’s advantage today. Empired helps organisations across Australasia to transform, thrive and stay relevant as digital businesses in an ever-changing world. Using technology as the enabler, we assist businesses to engage customers, increase efficiency, improve productivity and achieve competitive advantage.
Apply for this position