Empired seeks a Client Executive to join a market leader in selling transformational services into the Victorian Financial Services space.
- Digital Transformation
- Exciting opportunity to make a difference
- Permanent opportunity
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leader in selling transformational services into the Victorian financial services vertical through a range of complex IT and business solutions across the Microsoft stack (Dynamics 365, Digital, Data and Analytics, Productivity & Information Management, Cloud, Networks, Applications and Managed Services).
You will be responsible for:
- New business development
- Strategically develop, map, and maintain accounts and business plans in this vertical
- Sell complex transformational services and solutions, with deal sizes in the range of $500,000 - $10mil
- Utilising your existing network in this space to maintain and grow an active pipeline of forecasted sales to meet monthly and quarterly quota objectives.
- Driving the sales cycle from the initial stage, through to the closing of business
- Forecasting and reporting on sales activities
- Developing and delivering effective presentations to clients
- Meeting agreed revenue and customer satisfaction targets
We are looking for passionate people who are highly motivated and client-focused. Empired has a vibrant culture and aims to give the best to its people. So, if you like scaling to new heights and working with the latest Microsoft solutions then you’ll slot right in.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an accomplished Sales Professional with a strong hunter profile seeking a new challenge to apply their strategic capabilities and entrepreneurial skills to develop a business plan to expand Empired into the financial services market, generating revenue and hitting sales targets.
Have you got?
- 7+ years Business Development selling IT solutions or services - preferably but not exclusively in the Microsoft environment (applications and infrastructure)
- Demonstrated ability to successfully prospect and close deals
- Proven history of successful sales ideally in a services business - achieving and exceeding targets
- Comfortable cold calling prospects, following up with meetings, and building a pipeline of opportunities
- Comfortable engaging with ecosystem partners such as Microsoft to drive new business
- Understanding of consultative sales, solution, and value selling concepts
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills for sales planning
- Superior communication, presentation, influencing, and negotiation skills
- A can-do approach to working with a team to produce tenders, proposals, RFPs, and other collateral
- Multi-tasking ability – to keep multiple, key customers happy at once!
Because it means being part of an exceptionally talented group of people that deliver leading-edge advice and solutions to our clients.
We want you to love it here as much as we love having you! So, aside from offering a great job in fantastic locations with plenty of opportunities to train and progress your career we offer; health insurance, mobile phone plans covered by us, travel insurance and so much more.
Head on over to our website www.empired.com to really get to know us and find out more about who we are and what we get up to.
We really want to hear from you, even if it's just to ask some questions or to have a chat in confidence.
Apply online now!
Apply for this position