Join a market leader in selling transformational services through a range of complex IT and business solutions across the Microsoft stack!
This is a great opportunity to join a market leader in selling transformational services through a range of complex IT and business solutions across the Microsoft stack (Dynamics 365, Digital, Integration, Data Analytics & AI, Modern Workplace, Cloud & Azure and Managed Services).
You will be responsible for:
- Fostering growth with existing clientele as well as new business development
- Strategically develop, map and maintain accounts and business plans to C level engagement
- Sell complex transformational services and solutions, with deal sizes in the range of $500,000 - $10mil
- Build and utilise your existing network to maintain and grow an active pipeline of forecasted sales to meet monthly and quarterly quota objectives.
- Driving the sales cycle from the initial stage, through to the closing of business
- Forecasting and reporting on sales activities
- Developing and delivering effective presentations to clients
- Maintaining client information in the sales and marketing systems
- Meeting agreed revenue and customer satisfaction targets
This is a fantastic opportunity for an accomplished or up and coming Sales Professional. You will be seeking a new challenge to apply your strategic capabilities and entrepreneurial skills to expand Empired into the NSW market, generating revenue and hitting sales targets. To set you up for success, you will possess:
- Strong Sales experience selling IT solutions or services - preferably but not exclusively in the Microsoft environment (applications and infrastructure)
- Demonstrated ability to successfully prospect, building a pipeline of opportunities and close deals greater than $1mil
- Proven history of successful sales ideally in a services business - achieving and exceeding targets
- Comfortable engaging with ecosystem partners such as Microsoft to drive new business
- Understanding of consultative sales, solution and value selling concepts
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills for sales planning
- Superior communication, presentation, influencing and negotiation skills
- A can-do approach to working with a team to produce winning proposals, RFPs and other collateral
- Multi-tasking ability – to keep multiple, key customers happy at once!
Our teams are a dynamic, high-performing, collaborative team in a growing market - who enjoy the thrill of meeting and exceeding expectations and take pride in delivering unique value to our clients.
Empired is an ASX listed IT professional services organisation with the breadth and depth of capability to enable mid to large sized enterprises to tap into tomorrow’s advantage today.
Empired helps organisations across Australasia and New Zealand to transform, thrive and stay relevant as digital businesses in an ever-changing world. Using technology as the enabler, we assist businesses to engage customers, increase efficiency, improve productivity and achieve competitive advantage.
Apply for this position