Citrix & Wintel Engineer
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Citrix & Wintel Engineer to join our team
- Industry leading clients
- Work in the heart of Perth CBD
- Permanent Opportunity
Empired is an Australian-owned and headquartered digital services provider with the breadth and depth to enable mid to large sized enterprises to tap into tomorrow’s advantage today. Empired helps organisations across Australasia to transform, thrive and stay relevant as digital businesses in an ever-changing world. Using technology as the enabler, we assist businesses to engage customers, increase efficiency, improve productivity and achieve competitive advantage.
What you will be doing:
- Configuration, administration and migration plus on-going support of multiple Azure, VMWare and Citrix Environments
- Proactive monitoring, issue resolution and request management via Empired's ticketing system.
- Development and maintenance of process automation
- Looking after our customers needs and delivering quality outcomes
You possess excellent analytical skills and the ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex problems. You are able to work independently, but also be part of a team and you have the desire and aptitude to learn emerging technologies. Excellent written and verbal communication, time management skills and the ability to make decisions and manage your time effectively to a delivery plan/schedule are essential.
Qualifications & Experience required:
- 3 years Microsoft infrastructure deployment and operational support experience
- Experience administering Citrix Netscaler
- Strong Level 3 Wintel experience
- Citrix CCA-V required + CCP-V or above is desirable
- Proven success managing enterprise scale VMWare environments Hyperv
- Expert AD/LDAP, ADFS skills
- Experience with Powershell
- ITIL Foundations v3 Certification
Apply for this position