Excellent opportunity to join the fastest growing Microsoft Modern Work Partner in Australia in the role of a Change Manager. Make a difference!
- ASX Listed
- Australian headquartered with great mix of projects
- Inspired team and opportunities to grow
With multiple industry experts lending technical support to our team, we’re looking for an experienced and skilled Change Manager to enable Change Programs, while providing exciting prospects to broaden your functional skills!
- In your role, you will proactively prepare the business for the impact of the changes being delivered by the project. You will be a key bridge between the project and the business users to ensure that activities are planned and completed to enable the business to implement the agreed change and realise the business benefits.
- You will ensure that customers are ready for the changes the Transformation Programme will bring and ensure the right help and support is in place to allow a smooth transition.
- You will provide visible and effective leadership and work with the project/programme manager to deliver the Business Case benefits and outcomes.
- You will lead on the change management elements of the Business Case, and lead the creation of the required Business Change products for the project. You will establish and maintain the change plan and identify, qualify and update the business readiness criteria.
- You will lead on engagement with key contacts, identify, classify and update the stakeholder engagement plan and lead on Business Change messaging, working closely with Communications Manager.
- Total experience of at least 15+ years and 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles and methodologies
- Experience in the development and deployment of business-led change management strategies/ plans
- Strong stakeholder engagement and management skills and strong consulting and networking skills across all levels of the organization
- Experience in project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong data analytic and decision-making abilities
- Experience in the delivery of a similar role in a program/project-based environment is preferred
- Demonstrated experience in leading a change team
Empired helps organisations across Australasia to transform, thrive and stay relevant as digital businesses in an ever-changing world. Using technology as the enabler, we assist businesses to engage customers, increase efficiency, improve productivity and achieve competitive advantage.
Apply online today for further information.
Apply for this position