Azure/Intune Support Consultant
An exciting opportunity to join our innovative and dynamic Modern Work & Digital Team!
- Based in the heard of Melbourne CBD
- Get involved in exciting projects
- Permanent opportunity
You will be responsible for providing operational support across the organisations and clients infrastructure, assisting with implementation of new solutions and improvements to existing environments and processes. As an Azure/SOE Engineer you will work within a team and on your own. You will be able to work autonomously and will be accountable for the quality of your outputs as you are assigned relevant tasks to complete. You will also provide guidance to more junior members of the team.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Maintains knowledge of specific technical specialisms, provides detailed advice regarding their application, and executes specialised tasks.
- The specialism can be any area of information or communication technology, technique, method, product, or application area.
- Provide technical support, fault analysis and resolution, actively managing the support queue and ensuring the Service Level Agreement (SLA) is achieved. Provide Network and Server Administration. Assemble and repair workstation and server hardware. Implement and monitor network security and alerts.
- Produce documentation (technical and user focused), ensuring it is both current and accurate. Produce reports as required.
- Work on internal systems and infrastructure to improve productivity and efficiency and reduce downtime (or non-chargeable time).
- Apply appropriate techniques, practices and frameworks that align to Empired support and delivery practices.
You will need to be a passionate, motivated and client focused Azure/SOE Engineer. You will be incredibly ambitious, and confident in engaging at senior levels to further build your personal brand and the Empired brand in this competitive market. You’ll have energy, vision, and the desire to drive and grow new business.
This role would suit someone with the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrated experience in an Azure/SOE Engineer role
- Experience with SOE/MOE deployments - exposure to application packaging, SCCM and Intune.
- Knowledge in Application Whitelisting
- Must have Intune experience
- Experience in MS Azure
- Enterprise level technical support and customer-oriented service experience
- Experience troubleshooting desktops, laptops and tablets running a Windows 10 OS
- Experience working with and troubleshooting common enterprise applications (MS Office, Office 365, Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams)
- Experience troubleshooting printers and print servers
- MCITP/MCTS and/or relevant technical qualifications highly regarded
- Ability to work with composure and professionalism when dealing with multiple demands
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to liaise at all levels, both inside and outside the organisation.
- Adaptability to changing environments and workloads.
- Ability to use own initiative.
Empired is an Australian-owned and headquartered digital services provider with the breadth and depth to enable mid to large sized enterprises to tap into tomorrow’s advantage today.
Empired helps organisations across Australasia to transform, thrive and stay relevant as digital businesses in an ever-changing world. Using technology as the enabler, we assist businesses to engage customers, increase efficiency, improve productivity, and achieve competitive advantage
Apply for this position