Agile Scrum Master/Senior Project Manager -12 Months + Contract
Large project within a major client is now commencing some execution projects and requires a Scrum Master PM to oversee the agile delivery approach.
- ScrumMaster-Strong Agile Delivery experience req
- Major Program -Power/Energy sector
- Strong Program/Project delivery
At Empired, we are very clear in our strategic intent and mission for our customers, and we’re extremely focused on how these goals and plans will translate to the delivery of value as they undertake the next phase of their IT journeys with us.
A modern managed service provider like Empired enables more than ‘run and maintain’. A modern services provider has an adaptable resourcing model to provide targeted value at any point of the lifecycle of an IT application portfolio, platform or system.
We believe that Empired plays a role in these journeys as a trusted, single partner who can provide an exceptional run and maintain capability coupled with proven transformational prowess. This is our goal. We use our initiative and innovation alongside an amazing client experience to achieve this goal. In everything we do, and in every project or managed service we undertake, we are helping our customers to achieve Tomorrow’s Advantage, Today
Empired' s PMO services practice are looking for passionate & talented ScrumMaster with a strong Agile delivery approach being Agile/Scrum Certified with JIRA under their belt ideally.
This highly visible customer centric program with one of our flagship clients is now commencing some execution projects and requires a solid Scrum Master to oversee the agile delivery approach
Ideal Qualifications & Experience required
- Providing leadership and delivery responsibility for the development, management, and implementation of the strategic Program plan for Technology infrastructure & other Business streams.
- Demonstrating strategic leadership and direction on navigating a complex IT Operational environment to enable significant change and the realization of benefits
- Actively developing key relationships with leadership stakeholders to ensure that projects are run effectively and day to day activities align to business expectations
- Conducting Project Management processes including project governance, managing project spend within approved budget, risk and issue management, scheduling, change control, critical path scheduling and dependency management
- Agile/Scrum Master Certified with JIRA experience
- In depth Experience with managing complex business programs / projects for medium to large organizations
- Solid understanding of IT infrastructure and Business Applications.
- Solid understanding of hosting environments including on-premise, public cloud, private cloud, AWS, Azure and SaaS based services etc.
- Experience with Organizational Change Management including Training and Communication
- Demonstrated experience with running steering committees and project delivery meetings with senior stakeholders including C level executives.
- Experience with writing business cases and ability to clearly articulate the value proposition for any given project
- Commitment to continuously growing knowledge and capabilities of self and others through AGILE coaching, mentoring and learning
If you feel you have the experience and skills required for this role, apply online today! Or reach out to Peter on 0411382000 for an initial chat in confidence.
Apply for this position