BUILD YOUR FUTuRE
2022 Empired Graduate Programme
We deliver business outcomes using Microsoft technology, with a team of 1000+ spanning Australia, New Zealand and North America.
Our team of experts specialise in the design, development, and integration of business knowledge, information technology and creativity. In everything we do, we work to help forward-thinking organisations do better business, create the best experiences for their customers and their people and set their businesses up to thrive in the future.
Empired provides information technology solutions across Australia, New Zealand, and North America. Culture and collaboration are key at Empired. If you want to learn and contribute to our innovative business, these attributes will see you shine amongst the stars.
- With 1,000 professionals across three countries, we're a big company with a small feel – we are a welcoming, connected 'family' with a personal approach
- We provide ongoing support and development for your future career growth
- We make sure you are connected to your colleagues with the latest technologies
- We have an awesome social calendar – weekly social gatherings, team sports events
- We focus on health and wellbeing, including a flexible ways of working program, sporting teams, discounted health insurance and much more!
- We have a fantastic reward and recognition program
- We’re ASX listed
- We are experts in our field and are searching for the best and brightest to commence in our graduate program for 2022
Start your journey in this digital age supported by tech gurus and inspiring leaders.
The Empired Group Graduate Programme offers a full-time permanent job, commencing in February 2022. Exciting opportunities exist within our Christchurch, Wellington and Auckland locations.
We have Graduate Developer and Graduate Consultant roles available.
Read the Graduate Bootcamp 2020 blog to find out more about their experience.
What's in it for you?
We’ll offer you the chance to make your mark in a team of talented and supportive tech masters. You’ll get to work on exciting projects for incredible clients. You’ll play your part in selling, designing, developing, and integrating technology to enable successful and intelligent business solutions.
Take a look at what’s involved…
- You’ll upload your CV and academic transcript
- Developers complete a fun coding exercise
- Attend an assessment and interview day
- Employment checks are completed
- Offers are made
Applications for 2022 will open in May 2021. Commencement will be in February 2022.
If you have questions about the Graduate Programme for 2022 you can email TX@empired.com