Azure App Foundry
Enterprise Scale DevOps Platform
> Powered by the #1 cloud - Microsoft Azure
> Trusted by enterprise organisations
> Significantly reduces development time
> Unlocks cloud innovation
> Built by engineers, for engineers
“There is no doubt Azure App Foundry provided high levels of acceleration and quality for our project.”
— Neville Richardson, CIO Gallagher
“Azure App Foundry helped us transform a critical operational solution and improve the productivity of our team.”
— New Zealand Police
Reduced development time
Extensive library of configurable components to rapidly create your application. No more re-inventing the wheel.
Enterprise-level architecture providing security, scalability, flexibility, and high availability with geo-redundancy.
Powered by Microsoft Azure
Powered by the #1 cloud technology stack
Best practice DevOps
Best practice automated Azure DevOps: build, deploy, test, and monitor across applications and infrastructure.
Backed by local experts
Our award-winning team of local engineers based in AUS and NZ will enable you to succeed with a DevOps model.
Enterprise organisations trust Azure App Foundry to deliver mission critical enterprise applications.
Modernise legacy applications – Breathe new life into legacy applications, leveraging cloud innovation by either refactoring or exposing them through the Azure App Foundry.
Mobile applications – Quickly deliver responsive applications to your business users or customers.
Portals – Integrate with your line of business systems and provide rich portals to your business users or customers.
IOT management – Harness Internet of Things (IoT) devices for management and maintenance including dashboards, reporting and alerts.
Field service – Provide job scheduling and workforce management to a large field force of employees and contractors.
Business to business – Offer a secure portal to B2B customers to manage orders and access information from Microsoft Dynamics.
Registry databases – Modernise registry databases containing large quantities of customer or inventory data.
- Entity configuration
- User-defined navigation, dashboards, lists and forms
- ArcGIS mapping and locations of interest
- Office 365 or Azure Blob for document storage
- Workflow support through Azure LogicApps
- Azure and Office 365 search integration
- Extensive Auditing
- Extensive security management
- Notifications, alerts and subscriptions
- Data import/export
- Lightweight content management
- Resource scheduling
- Flexible layout and branding
- Mobile responsive
Enterprise DevOps Capabilities
- Multi-authentication provider support
- Kubernetes design for low-cost Azure consumption
- High scalability through Cosmos DB
- High availability through geo-redundancy
- Geo-redundant asynchronous messaging
- Extensible with APIs, custom pages and controls
- Best practice automation to build, test, deploy, monitor
“We are very excited at the opportunities Azure App Foundry will provide customers to unlock cloud innovation.”
— Sarah Bowden, One Commercial Partner Director, Microsoft