With System Center you have access to a unified management across onpremise, service provider & Azure environments, enabling the Microsoft Cloud OS. Features span across infrastructure provisioning & monitoring, application performance monitoring, automation & self-service and IT service management.
The following areas are covered:
- System Center Configuration Manager: deploy operating systems, software applications, and software updates. Monitor and remediate computers for compliance settings. Monitor hardware and software inventory. Remotely administer computers.
- System Center Data Protection Manager: continuous data protection and data recovery.
- System Center Operations Manager: comprehensive monitoring for your datacenter and cloud, both private and public.
- System Center Service Manager: ties in with Operations Manager and Configuration Manager for asset tracking as well as incident, problem, change and configuration management.
- System Center Virtual Machine Manager: create, deploy and manage virtual machines and services within your private clouds.