Empired's Microsoft Signature Services team is a multidisciplinary team of highly skilled and experienced industry professionals focusing on providing services to our clients to identify, design, build, support and manage innovative Microsoft solutions throughout Australia.
We enable clients to increase the value they derive from their investments in Microsoft's technologies through the identifying and delivering of innovative solutions.
Empired has a 10+ year history in Australia as a Microsoft Partner of multiple competencies. Today, we are a Microsoft Gold Certified partner with 90+ Microsoft Certified Professionals Australia-wide specialisations in Messaging, Desktop Deployment, Systems Management and Virtualisation, Unified Communications, Office 365 and Identity Management.
Empired works with our clients to:
- Maximise return on investment of Microsoft technology through identifying and eliminating overlapping technologies
- Reduce operational cost through deploying innovative and automation solutions
- Reduce risk and improve compliance over software assets and cloud services provisioning
- Reduce complexity associated with managing desktop and datacenter environments Enterprise grade telephony, Skype for business federation.
The services we offer
- Unified Communications and Collaboration - We deliver full unified communication and collaboration technologies to enable more efficient, secure and managed collaboration that enhances productivity and user experience
- Identity and Access Management - We deliver solutions to provide the full management and integration of identities, leverage existing investments, enhance productivity and prepare for cloud provisioning
- Datacenter Management - We combine management tools with repeatable processes to provide effective end-to-end management of infrastructure for enhanced reliability, security, insight and deployment agility
- Desktop Deployment - Our solutions reduce the cost, risk and complexity of deploying desktops (virtual or physical) and applications while improving security and ongoing manageability of the environment.
Office 365 is Microsoft's collection of online collaboration and productivity tools, delivered through the cloud. Comprising Microsoft Exchange Online, Microsoft SharePoint Online, Microsoft Lync Online and Office Live Meeting, organisations can have anytime, anywhere access to email, web conferencing, documents and calendars. Suitable for organisations of all sizes, Intergen can help you determine the applicability of Office 365 for your organisation, and help you implement it.
Microsoft Azure is Microsoft’s platform for building and deploying cloud-based applications, delivering organisations on-demand computing and storage capabilities, all of which are hosted in Microsoft’s data centres.
Intergen has been closely aligned with Azure since before its release, and has been involved globally in Azure training, design and delivery.
Exchange is an e-mail-based collaborative communications server for businesses.
Skype for Business
Skype for Business is a communications tool that connects people everywhere. It unifies IM and presence, video conferencing, meetings and telephony under a single user experience.